Why Hire This Candidate
UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT ARLINGTON, Arlington,Texas
Current RN-BSN student
COLLEGE OF THE SEQUOIAS, Visalia, California
Associate’s Degree in Nursing, 2006
Various Computer software and application.
PALS, NRP, BLS, ACLS
Pay Rate: $68-70/Hour
Availability: November 15, 2022
October 2017 – October 2018
● Pre-procedure patient preparation, intra-procedure monitoring and administration of conscious sedation, and post-procedure recovery for patients undergoing procedures in Medical Imaging/Interventional
● Radiology. Assisting with and maintaining sterile field. Radiation safety.
● Monitoring pacemaker patients during MRI exams. Accessing power ports for patients in medical imaging.
● Assisting and monitoring patients during Lexiscan stress tests.
● Administering albumin to paracentesis patients.
● Performing dressing changes of various types.
● Performing interventions when necessary for
● IV contrast reactions. Make pre- and post-procedure phone calls to patients.
September 2012 – October 2016
● Pre-procedure patient preparation and post anesthesia recovery for patients undergoing procedures in Endoscopy.
● Responsible for providing comprehensive and rapid assessments and management of outpatients with complex health problems and critically ill adult inpatients.
● Making pre-procedure preparation and post-procedure follow-up phone calls to patients.
● Maintain safe work environment and corporate compliance. Proctor for skills lab to assist in staff education.
August 2006 – June 2012
● Perform the duties of a staff RN in a Level III NICU.
● Regularly assume care of one extremely critical patient, two ICU assignments with complex health problems or three Intermediate Care assignments regularly
● serve as a Preceptor for new nurses and RN students in the NICU, recognized as a clinical resource for other staff.
● Frequent volunteer float to the PICU and other units in the hospital...